Monday, December 24th, 2007...12:36 am

Discourse about Discourse… The Final Post.

Jump to Comments

picture-36.png

Although it sounds sad, it really isn’t.

For those of you who have been reading this blog for a while and those of you who are reading it for the first time, I have some very exciting news. I have decided to join together my blog, podcast, and various project sites into one resource: Learning is Change.

I have found that working with so many different platforms has left me a little frazzled and strapped for time. I have also gotten tired of other people (podomatic and edublogs) having more control over my content than I do. So, starting today, I will be posting regularly on the Learning is Change blog and Podcast.

All of the content from both this blog and Discourse About Discourse: Educasts has been painstakingly recreated (okay, so I just copied it over) on the new server. Those of you who subscribe to my feed through feedburner will be unaffected, but if you subscribe to the edublogs feed, you will need to switch over to http://learningischange.com/feed/.

I am very excited about this new venture that I am undertaking. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I have set up video and audio comments, so that I can hear my audience first hand. I hope to see or hear from you soon.

6 Comments

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. From the TCMS Media Center » Thing 4